Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Polly Dolly

maxi skirt
maxi skirt by mrsstano22 featuring freshwater pearl jewelry


The Maxi skirt. I don't own any yet. Not 100% sure if I want to, I love my maxi dresses but I seem to pull them up a lot, maybe during winter when its not quite so hot.
Anyway I went for a pink set I know shocking isn't it?
I love this skirt and the soft pink top with it, to break up the fairy floss look I went for these seriously cute grey blue shoes. Wonder woman lipstick and a pearl necklace worn as a bracelet and those cute earrings. I would carry all my most needed belongings in the clutch and shop all day. It would be nice to live in that imaginary world!
If you haven't played Polly Dolly you need to. Its very addictive, Michael has even created a few sets for me, awful bogan sets.

3 comments:

  1. Pink is my colour too! Love the set and that clutch is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo. Cute. I desperately need that clutch. And those shoes. Ohh la laaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the hunt for some of those shoes or something similar, they are fun!

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails