Monday, March 21, 2011

What a week!

While we were in Longreach watching our friends get married we also became godparents for the first time and helped host a 4th birthday party. Yep we were busy. 
I feel oh so special that Michael and I got to be godparents at the same time. Now even though I am a parent already when someone picks you to be a parent (of sorts) its far more special. Well it is to me anyway.


I'd like to introduce you to Sam aka Sambo, Samwich, Samuel. He just turned 4, when his mum and I were pregnant we were due within 2 weeks of each other. Our boys birth dates are almost a month apart. He is a clever little man who is big brother to...



the beautiful Benjamin. He's 7 months old and absolutely gorgeous. The only time I heard him cry the whole time we were there was when Charlie tried to feed him, give him drinks and toys. Charlie is called bull bar for a reason!

I'm taking my godmother role pretty seriously, the first thing I asked for was something deep fried and covered in chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails