Saturday, March 5, 2011

when will the craziness end?

We've had one of those crazy weeks and before I knew it, it was Friday. As I was uploading my photos for my place and yours, I realised there were some cracker photos on my camera that defiantly had to be blogged about.


Charlie 'rocking' get it get it? I am hilarious!



Jack showing bucket loads of respect to his Dad by making this sign for his back which reads: Kick my butt cos I'm old. I laughed so hard when I read it, defiantly one for the scrapbook!



What? Isn't the bath seat in the hallway a good place to sit?




And last but not least I think I now know what the noise coming from the bathroom is...Michael laughing at himself doing silly things with my perfume and his cologne. You'd never know he is turning 30 this year would you?



4 comments:

  1. mwuahah love the last pic, tis something my husband would do lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha after saturday night Michael told me he realy likes your husband. This could be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha! Boys will always be boys..no matter their age! Hope the craziness dies down soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter their age my goodness! it was pretty funny, I admit i had a little go of moving them around, he definaty got the best position!
    Craziness should calm down in May, thats soon enough right??

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails