Monday, March 28, 2011

Bumblebee love

On Sunday my funny looking boys let me take some pictures of them in their new adorable outfits. They decided to pose, I'm not sure what models they took their inspiration from, I don't think we'll be getting any phone calls from talent agencies anytime soon though.

My very talented friend started making her daughter some gorgeous pyjamas and now she's spending her days making retro/vintage inspired clothes for little girls all over the place, thankfully for me she has branched out to boys clothes.


                    As soon as I saw this outfit I knew it was for James and guess what it was in his size.
Perfect.



While I was picking up James' cute outfit I got mesmerised in the beautiful things. Talk about girl envy!
I managed to get Jack this fun dinosaur set. I could have brought home some seriously cute girl stuff.


To see more of  B Bee Bumblebee Designs  go here, but be careful you may not come back without wanting to see more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails