Friday, April 2, 2010

Ouch!



Well so much for me coming home from our trip away to fill you in on all the exciting things that happened.
I've had a headache since Saturday and by Wednesday I couldn't put up with it any longer and ended up spending Thursday is hospital with a fluid drip and some morphine, not the best day of my life but I did get quite a lot of sleep in. Doctor thinks I have viral meningitis, not anywhere near as bad as a bacterial meningitis, but nasty enough. Of course Michael has to work today so I'm taking it very easy, I've been given 1/2 an hour on the computer (Michael's orders, not the doctors) so thats it for me. Have a good Easter everyone! Hopefully by monday I'll be healthy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails