Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm not just angry..

I'm disappointed as well.



We got our school photo's back today, when I say we I mean Jack, but you know what I mean.

The teachers assistant in Jack's class said he smiled really well for photo's so I was looking forward to getting them. What I was not expecting was to see his top button done up ??

I have never ever done up any of his top buttons on his school shirts or any other shirts, it is nerdy, looks silly and I hate it.
I am 100% sure I did not do up his top button on photo day but here we are with terrible first school photos.
I am so cranky right now! 
I know it's not really an important thing in the grand scheme of things, but your first school photo is something that gets brought out over and over again and he has awesome hair, nice smile (apart from the bad tooth), no food on his face, BUT HIS TOP BUTTON IS DONE UP!!
All the kids in his class have their top buttons done up as well, but this does not make me feel any better.
Here's two of him just so you can appreciate the button. I just rang Michael to tell him the bad news, he seems to think I'm over reacting. I think he's under reacting (if it's not a word it should be)



Now if you excuse me I'm off to do some school shirt altering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails