Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary

On this day five years ago I was pregnant and cooking for 12 people for Christmas day. Today is strangely no different, except last time it was my wedding day. We got married on Christmas eve and our movie is Love Actually. 
I never thought about it but we really are Christmas tragic's.
A lot has happened in the last five years, our big boy has gone from a toddler wearing nappies to a big school kid ready for grade 2, our middle boy was born and has showed us what our combined stubborn streak can produce, our Charlie surprised us and now he's 2 and were getting ready for #4 to arrive. We've moved more times than I care to remember and I know we've spent far to much money in the process. It sure hasn't been an easy five years, but this last year has been one of the best, were in the same place and we know each other so well after 7 years together, were in a good happy place. 
When we got married I was 22, seems so crazy to me now that we got married 2 years after we'd got together, but we had Jack already and James was baking in my belly, it didn't seem rushing at the time, it just seemed good timing. 

Our wedding day 

Us five years later. 

Happy Anniversary my love heart. 




1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And oh my, me too. SUCH a Christmas tragic. But you guys win hands down. xox

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails