Friday, December 2, 2011

20 in 2011~revisited

Tumblr_lvb2qrofht1qb8nvjo1_500_large

I knew a big chunk of our 20 to do in 2011 would be un-doable when we fund out about #4 but I have tried to keep to a few and with the end of the year approaching at a rapid rate I thought it was time to check through the list.

1.  Lose 20kgs (Melissa we have to help each other!)
2. Take the boys fishing/camping at least once a month. (Hubby's suggestion)
3. Go to Tasmania.
4. Save enough to buy a house. 
5. Stop watching movies that we've seen before.
6. Start watching movies we haven't seen.
7. Be more relaxed with the boys. They are little boys it's OK for them to be little boys.
8. Stop stressing about everything.
9. Do more craft activities with the kids.
10. Buy and READ more magazines that are for me.
11. Get more ink.
12. Be more organised, know where everything is.
13. Help Michael quit smoking (I better not be putting this on my list for 2012)
14. Teach the boys how to play age appropriate board games.
15. Make Saturday's new recipe day.
16. Finally finish reading Anna Karenina (or get the audio tape)
17. Have more friends around for dinner. 
18. Have more 'Mummy and Daddy' time
19.  Do some more decorating in the house. 
20.  Go away and experience stuff together more often.

So I failed miserably at quite a few things obviously, I defiantly didn't lose any weight, although I haven't put on that much so I count that as a win. 
Michael quit smoking twice that should defiantly count right? 
With our health issues of our littlest one up in the air I stressed enough for the entire year. I still stress out far to much about everything.
So what's left on my list is a good head start for next years list! 

Do you make new years resolutions? Will you be making a list for 2012? 


1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good effort on the list!

    I didn't even finish making my 11 in 2011 list. Maybe I should get started now on my 12 in 2012....

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails