Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baby Daze

Week 36


36 weeks and I'm out of the bathroom!
(Taking photo's in the babies room instead)
I can't believe I'm down to the last month! I am officially due this month. My mumma will be here in 27 days to hang out with the kids while Michael and I are at the hospital, and look after all of us when we come home with our newest smallest person. 
Although it seems like I've been pregnant forever, it sort of seems like it was only yesterday we found out!
The boy has a name. Finally. 
Everything is falling into place. 
We've put Charlie's new car seat in so the baby can have Charlie's, I still haven't washed all the clothes but apart from that were so ready. 
I've been trying to do lots of leaning forward and not putting my feet up to turn this boy around but my pelvis is strongly disagreeing with that idea. Hopefully a couple of trips to the pool and some swimming will help get him around the right way. 
I've been feeling pretty good, it's gotten really hot so the air con has been my friend, its defiantly helped me sleep much better. Gotta be happy with that! 
I am over people asking me if I'll make Christmas or asking me is Santa bringing me a special present. Seriously we've had three late babies, I have no hopes of  a 2011 baby, it's going to be January for sure. I am ok with that, I'm prepared for that. 
So for now I'm off to put my feet up and wait for Christmas to come! 



3 comments:

  1. So, Christmas baby, huh? :P

    I got just as infuriated when I got to 36 weeks and people started saying 'Oh, anytime now!'. Yeah...I was overdue, just like I was with my first.

    Besides, January babies turn out to be amazing people- I would know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you mentioning the car seat thing reminded me that I haven't done anything about that yet and I really, really have to!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails