Friday, October 1, 2010

Polly Dolly

lady in red
With our big trip home coming up I'm starting to plan outfits for nights out and I think this would be ideal for many nights out!
Stunning simple dress, amazing shoes, how about that floral bag? I want it so badly!
Big statement necklace gorgeous earrings and fun bracelet and of course whats a night out without some kick ass red lips!

Too see how creative other people are or play along head over to Danimezza.

P.S. This is the first post of the month, are you playing along with NaBloWriMo ?? If not check out the button in my side bar...Its just over there <<<<----




2 comments:

  1. oh fun! I love ruffly dresses. I hope we get a chance to meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Will email you dates so we can organise!

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails