Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Polly Dolly

camping

How much fun does this look?

I am defiantly a city girl and don't really enjoy camping. I like my daily shower and my electrical appliances.
My husband on the other hand is a country boy through and through. With three little boys I have no choice but to get used to camping.

My favorite part of camping is warm sunny afternoons laying on a blanket with a good book (or six) some maltesers and an icy cold can of fizzy.
A staple when camping is always insect repellent, lip balm, sunglasses, camera, thongs, loads of singlets (so I can work on my tan) and comfy shorts.
To play along or check out other people's camping essentials head here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails