Monday, October 25, 2010

Show us your pink bits!

Never did I imagine when Jack started school I would meet so many lovely people.
One in particular is Jack's teachers aide, she is one of those people you will never forget. So when she asked me to help out for her Pink Angels Think Pink fashion show I of course said yes! It may have had something to do with the mention of City Chic being involved.
So Friday night was the big night, it was such a good night and Karen told me she's booking me for next year her instructions were 'don't get pregnant' love it. I only took one picture all night but I absolutely love it. I don't know if the other mummas would be so impressed with it!

A few other mumma's from school Kelsey, Feleice, Karen(teachers aide), Lisa and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails