Monday, October 11, 2010

There's a first time for everything

Even though Charlie is my third baby he is the first one to fall asleep in the highchair. I have seen other peoples pictures and heard stories about it but never seen it first hand and to be honest I never understood how it happened.
Charlie woke up at 5.30am Saturday and Sunday. Thanks Charlie. Saturday we left town and he slept in the car. Sunday we stayed home and by 10.30am I knew he was tired and ready for bed so I made his lunch popped him in the highchair and 2 minutes later this is how I found him.



Poor boy I thought it was so funny I kept snapping away at him while he nodded.



Although he was fast asleep he was still clutching his banana toast. Bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails