Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blegh..

So were still in sick land and looks like we will be for a few more days.
Hopefully another trip to the doctors today will help. I won't be leaving without a antibiotic script for Jack and Michael if no one else. I will turn on the crazy mother if need be.

Yesterday after telling me he didn't want an afternoon sleep Jack passed out on the lounge room floor where we have been camping out since Saturday. We've got the mattress from our floor and a few lounge cushions and we've watched far too much TV but we all feel like a bus has hit so I don't really mind. I'm so over being sick!


Poor boy was so hot I was replacing the face washer every half an hour in a vein attempt to get his temperature down. He was so out of it he didn't even notice it was there.

Poor boy check out the bags under his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails