Thursday, October 7, 2010

More pretties, really??


Yesterday after a busy day shopping for nappy covers and sheets for my poo obsessed toddler (don't ask) my lovely hubby brought these in from the garden, then took the boys out to play in the pool, he knew I'd want to take pictures of them without sticky fingers.
I had no idea we had such gorgeous flowers in the yard. I am defiantly going looking for more once these wilt. The boys always bring me in dandelions or wet the beds. Thanks guys.

He always knows how to cheer me up. I guess that's why he's my husband.

2 comments:

  1. What A Beautiful Colour!
    Thankyou so Much for the warm welcome back to BlogLand! Im so happy to be back and catching up with all your blogs!
    Love & Hugs,
    Mama Syder X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful flower, he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails