Monday, June 27, 2011

My Place and Yours



Every Monday I'll post a new theme for you to rack your brain with, take some photos then blog about it, when your done come back and add your link down the bottom so we can all have a sticky beak. Sounds good right?

My husband informed me last night that me pregnant and music is a bad combination. I have to agree with him, I'm worse than a teenager when I'm pregnant. For the last few weeks I have been getting more and more obsessed with this song.  

So what's your favorite song? Share your youtube video or a picture of your favorite CD.  Is there a story behind it or do you just love it? 








1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite songs at the moment too, loving her album and constantly have it on repeat. I have blogged another song for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails