Friday, June 24, 2011

Just the two of us


This is my hot Friday night date.
Charlie and I have been left home alone while my big boys and their enthusiastic Daddy go camping in the freaking cold. I should have taken a photo of the stuff he was taking with him. He actually borrowed a trailer. And he complains that I pack a lot when we go away! 
So if you need me Charlie and I will be eating bad food in front of the TV (shh don't tell Michael), and going to bed early. That's what I call a good Friday night. 






4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Friday night!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fantastic plan, hope your other boys don't get too cold

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been lovely but I'm hanging out for them to get home now!

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails