Sunday, June 5, 2011

Are we there yet?


On the way to Mackay last week Charlie was cracking it so I got in the back and tried to keep him amused with pictures of himself, it worked for a little while. Before I felt the urge to vomit and got back in the front.


I had the front screen on so he could see himself. He is pointing at himself. Funny kid.



James wanted to join in, he was in the sun so I leant him my sunnies, doesn't he look fabulous! Ha

So while we were there I wanted to take the kids to a fun park at the marina. It seemed so different and weird being there. We took Jack when he was an only child. Soon he will be the eldest of four. Its such a cool huge park I think it might be our new birthday party park. I am so easily pleased after the slim pickings in our little town.


Charlie thought this thing was hilarious he was laughing so hard I think he snorted a few times.


Augh teeth!


Big boy so pleased that he can swing by himself. 
I'm so excited to be moved already so we can do fun exciting things more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails