Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ah Kismas!

Remember a few weeks ago I said I'd show you our Christmas card once everyone had received them? Well looks like they are floating down the Fitzroy river in Rockhampton. Its been three weeks since they were posted and they haven't turned up. I don't think its going to be a Christmas miracle, so I'll just show you.
This is my favorite photo of all the pictures we had taken back in November. After all this crazy flooding calms down I'm going to get it blow up and put on a canvas.



This is the end result after I played with picnik a little. This year I'll have to post them before December starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails