Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh Brother

I don't know whats going on with my (feral) boys lately, I think they may be feeling the effects of having a pregnant mother, and I think I'm feeling the effects of trying to spread myself to thinly~ mother,expectant mother, wife, house cleaner, friend, patient person!
I know in 2 years time the three of them will be as thick as thieves and I will be so glad that we had this baby when we did, but for now I feel the mother guilt that I have no energy or interest in doing anything physical (read that as fun) with them. My patience is a thing of the past, and I'm struggling to think of anything except what still needs to be done before this baby arrives (including Michael's 28th birthday, and what the hell I'm going to get him!) and what I need to buy next, and how many pay checks Michael gets before then and how many other things need to be payed for before then! Blegh! I hate being the responsible one sometimes, I wish I could just go and spend and let Michael clean up the mess, oh to be ignorant would be so much fun!
So to cheer us all up and to stop me from yelling at them again for nothing more than just being little boys also to wear them out so they will sleep for me this afternoon (so I can also sleep!) we went for a walk to our park at the end of our street, I'm even more sure that I want to get them a swing set/jungle gym for Christmas, they had so much fun.
James on the slide with his concentrating face on.
James on the swing looking like such a little cutie pie....
The boys showing me how they can swing all by themselves, they were laughing so hard at each other. Funny little creatures they are.
Mum annoying them so I could take a funny pic of them laying in the tube thing that always seems to be in parks.
Jack with his serious shop owner face on, he was selling me a $15 blue ice-cream, better be good!
On a boring baby note~ I am currently bidding on and winning 2 nappy bags, 2 slings and a whole bunch of bundles of baby boy clothes on eBay. Total for all items before postage $38.45. If only it would stay that way til the bidding finished!

2 comments:

  1. I find it hard not to snap at steve lately, I can't imagine what it would be like to be pregnant and have 2 in tow also wanting attention. When you spoke of counting down the paydays I totally hear you. I'm glad you got out in the sun with your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was pregnant with James I remember snapping at Michael for nothing all the time. Poor things they suffer along with us don't they!
    I know once he's hear I'll be sad I'm not pregnant anymore but for now I just want it all over and done with!

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails