Monday, July 6, 2009

Ta-Da!

Well after much consideration and thought, I've decided to start my own blog, having become addicted to Danimezza's and all the beautiful blogs on her blog roll, and after Danielle suggested I should have my own blog, I figured why not, what an easy way to keep the whole family up to date with our branch of the family. I love to ramble so don't expect small posts from me : ) I thought I'd start with a few pics of my adorable little boys and my lovely hubby. This is my favorite wedding photo, even though we are looking at someone else's camera and Jack has snuck his way into yet another photo, I just love it. This is one of the only family photo's that we have, and soon there will be another little man to add to the picture, hopeless aren't we! All of our pictures are of the boys or Michael and the boys, guess who always has the camera?? Thanks Danielle for getting me started on what I think will be a time consuming (but very fun)activity xxx

1 comment:

  1. It's totally worth it. I've been doing it for 4 years now and I'm still addicted, nothing like a bit of self love and promotion lol. That aside my family really loves to read it and my best friends are scattered across Australia and thankfully they all have one as we suck at emailing :)

    Enjoy your new blog, email me if you want any tips.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails