Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Place and Yours

In case you don't follow me on twitter or facebook (obviously you should), I have given My Place and Yours to it's second owner Vic from Punky & Me she started on Saturday and already there is 38 people playing along. Way better than the one or two that used to play along with me over here, so it's defiantly in a better place.
This week's theme is On The Shelf 



This is my bookshelf shelf, I'm not game to put any 3M hooks on these walls so everything is propped up on shelves or still in boxes for now.  Michael snuck his little cars and diggers up there while I wasn't looking, it is his house too so I guess I'll just have to keep walking past them : ) 

If you want to play along as well head on over to see Vic






3 comments:

  1. Hehe, I was about to say how sweet I thought it was that the little cars were up there all neat & then I realised Michael is your hubby, not your son! Now I think it's SUPER CUTE lol.

    Thanks for joining in at your old meme's new old place lmao... it's been super fun visiting everybody again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but I don't have a shelf! *sob*

    Thanks for being a great host :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. It works to have the cars and digger there. It says BOYS LIVE HERE. Loud and clear. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails