Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I swore I'd never...

...but here I am, the parent of a child with crocs. 
Damn it.


After losing yet another thong, (because it's never a pair in our house only ever one at a time) we went to buy three new sets of thongs for the boys, and then Michael saw the crocs. He decided they would be good fishing shoes and after Jack scrapped his toes riding his bike last week I said they can wear them for riding bikes as well. But if I see them on their feet when we leave the house there will be trouble. To make matters worse they wanted matching ones. My children are so daggy. 

What is something you do as a parent that you swore you'd never? 


4 comments:

  1. lol I love this lol, I think my kids will be in crocs from birth. Do they make newborn crocs???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we had to go there too, buy Crocs, in Disneyland, as you had to keep your shoes on in the water park & as the queen of packing lightly, i only packed our son an all purpose single pair of shoes, now soaking wet. Argh!! At least they had little Mickey Mouse heads on them but i held out until the 4th child & once he grew out of them, they were gone. One pair, i can swallow my pride & do that.
    I'm sure i do plenty of things i swore i'd never do - i maintained a lot, like no dummies, no co sleeping, no junk food bribes, not a singel bottle of formulae etc, but i never said i wouldn't lick their faces clean & that sort of thing!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Olivia I am so going to look for newborn crocs! That would be seriously funny and a little bit cute : )
    Posie I have a feeling ours are here to stay. And haven't we all licked our kids face once or twice? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, we are crocless at the moment, I hope to be able to say that forever too, but as you've just stated...who knows!?

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails