Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bed Love


This is Jack's cool new bed. 
My darling Michael spent 4 hours putting this bad boy together. He told me if I bought any more flat pack he would divorce me. Sorry about that hun. 
I'd love to say we've unpacked all of Jack's stuff and there is now things on his shelves and in the draws but that would  be a complete lie. 
Charlie loves Jack's room so next week I am going to get Jack a baby gate for his room so he can have his lego/books/things on and in his desk without Charlie 'playing' with it all.  Now all he needs is a chair for that desk, he's so excited to do his homework in there instead of having to sit at the dining table. He should have been an only child this one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails