Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Place & Yours

This weeks theme over at Hello Owl is Pre loved inherited or thrifted

Not a very tricky one for me! I picked a few favorites without having to dig in any boxes.




Charlie's cot $10. Paint $40.


Jack's Bob curtains $4.

James sesame curtains $?? bought them so long ago don't remember!

Playroom TV $10, playroom 'entertainment unit' free from Greenhill waste transfer station.

Most important thing last. My Grandma's engagement ring (the silver one) with its 3 tiny diamonds so beautiful and delicate, makes my engagement ring look gaudy(and my dry hands!)
I love it because it makes me feel  closer to a important person I never got to meet.

Play along or sticky beak at other peoples treasures over at Hello Owl

3 comments:

  1. How special that you can wear your grandmother's ring. I have a pair of earrings that were my nanna's and they are lovely. If only they could talk to tell me about the wonderful parties she wore them to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thats so cool that you have your grandmothers ring, thats so very cool. Great pre loved finds there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think it's pretty special.
    I'd love to know the stories her ring could tell as well, I'm sure they wouldn't all be saintly either ; )

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails