Friday, March 12, 2010

Try, Try, and Try Again!

I realise taking a nice photo of three kids at the same time is never going to be easy, but had I realised the lounge room looked like a tip I probably wouldn't have even bothered!

Note the 'washing lounge' as my husband so fondly refers to it as. I do not love it.

Mmm..All looking at me thats a start!


Ok just 1 looking at me, not so good. We'll try again.



All looking at me. At least Charlie is smiling, I'm not loving the big boys faces though.


Oh well I guess that's as good as were going to get! maybe I'll try on the weekend when Jack doesn't have his school clothes on and I'll make sure wherever they are is clean first!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails