Monday, March 15, 2010

Lovely View

Charlie watching the big boys helping Daddy.

There is nothing quite like watching your family doing family things together.
Yesterday morning Michael took the boys out to rip out my dying sunflowers and replace them with something else. I wasn't overly impressed but I understand they have had their second lot of flowers, which means I can't look at them anymore. 

My view of my poor sunflowers before Daddy ripped them out. Oh and the washing up.


I told Michael that since I am the family dishwasher I wanted something to look at, while I slave away in the kitchen.

Daddy helping the boys put their gloves on.


Daddy fixing up Charlie

Jack dancing, obviously.


Best view ever from my kitchen window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails