Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Place and Yours

How does pink fit into your life? Do you love it or hate it? I'd love to hear your side of the story..

This must be the easiest theme I could ever have.

I wasn't a pink obsessed little girl, I didnt own barbies and I had no idea what my little pony was. I was the little girl who wore tracksuits and played trucks in the driveway. Unfortunatly for my husband (who has to put up with me) I 'found' pink when I was 17, and I have been a bit obsessed ever since.


Just in case you didnt realise the big cupboard in the corner of the kitchen was the pantry..


Just a couple of bags that i have hanging near the front door, for the few times in my life when I need a bag thats not the nappy bag



This usually lives on our kitchen bench, but looks very nice on the table.


My favorite going out to dinner shoes, every girl has a pair, the ones you can hardly walk in, definatly not designed for dancing the night away but perfect for a quick walk from the car to the restaurant.


Yes it is Animal the drummer from the muppets, the best gift my sister ever sent me from the UK, also my school bag for yr 12.



If you'd like to play along~ hello owl.




2 comments:

  1. All very lovely pink things, but the best is Animal!!! I am so jealous......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the school bag. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails