Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cakes, Cats and Butterflys...

My beautiful chubba bubba on Australia Day

Australia day in our town there is a festival at the PCYC with a free breakfast face painting and jumping castle for the kids, Michael was working so we went by ourselves and the kids had a great time, when the face paint lady asked what James wanted, do you think he said anything boyish like monstor or pirate? No he wanted to be a meow meow, and Jack saw a butterfly and that was it I couldn't change his mind for anything. So sweet our boys!
My Sweet boys, Jack told James they have to hold hands when they cross the road.

James the 'meow meow'
Jack the 'flutterby'
When we got home we attempted to make lamingtons which didn't work at all! The boys still ate itt all up though!

Making lamingtons that turned into balls of cake with choc and rolled in coconut, still tasted nice!

Can you tell the flutterby has been eating what he's made? 

Well were having a lot of rain and wind today so the boys have plonked themselves in front of the TV and asked for movies and movie snacks. Who am I to say no? 

I've tried posting this 4 times today and our electricity keeps going off and so I have to start up everything all over again, so I'll leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails