Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cluck Cluck Cluck


I know I'm crazy and mad and stupid even, but I am consumed with thought of having another baby.

For starters I am still breast feeding, my baby is only 4 months old, this should be the furtherest thing from my mind, but its not.
I know it would be costly and difficult to have another baby now or anytime in the near future but I am just enjoying having a little baby so much. I feel like I have finally figured it out, I understand what other mums say about there children now. I don't want to have grown up boys in my house (can you imagine the smell when all 3 of them are teenagers??!!) I like having babies!

It's not going to happen though Michael has made it quite clear that Charlie would be our last baby(even though he keeps saying 'if we had another baby can we call it...') and I completly agree, having another baby would be selfish on my part, my time is already split between 4 people (3 kids and Michael) thats enough without adding another mouth to feed.

So I'm trying to picture us in 15 years. (scary I know!) Charlie will be 15, James will be 17, and Jack will be 19. Michael and I will have our lives back, we can travel without them, have nights out without getting a baby sitter, stop spending all our money on them (hopefully) I will be 40, Michael will be 43 we'll still be quite young really! If we were to have another baby when Charlie is say 3 by the time all of them leave home we'll be closer to 50. and not that 50 is old but its older than I want to be when I'm getting my last baby through year 12 (there is no discussion about this, they will ALL be finishing school)

So I have to just soak up the babyness while I can from Charlie, and enjoy the terrible twos with James and try to explain to the best of my ability how everything work's to our little engineer, who by the way is starting school in 13 sleeps!

Let me know if you have any tips on getting past the clucky stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails