Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love

I am not ashamed to admit I am head over heels in love. With my Chardie (no thats not a typo, thats what he gets called around here)
I could take photos of him and snuggle with him all day, Michael is the same, he loves it when Charlie has finished his first boob of the day so he can have a chat and a cuddle with him. Neither of us were this bad with the older boys, I feel bad for James especially I spent the first 4 months of his life wishing he would hurry up and sleep and grow up. Not that I didn't love him or didn't want to spend time with him but with a 22 month old I was busier than anyone needs to be! I keep telling Michael now that we've had our 3rd baby we have this parenting thing figured out!
We are both in love with his new mobile which is moo cows.



How mesmerised can you be with 4 moo cows and a milking can?

Extremely mesmerised.




Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the first booby of the day too, steve takes him and they watch sunrise and drink coffee... well steve does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see the attraction. What a cute mobile.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails