Sunday, January 10, 2010

New or Second hand?

 Things I like buying new.


                                                          The boys in their car seats


Charlie in his playcentre bouncer.

Things I like buying second hand

James Everlast sneakers brand new from Lifeline in Emerald. $4, love it.


Charlie's cot $20 from The Salvation Army in Blackwater, Love it! I think I spent more money buying the paint to repaint it!

My question is what do you like to buy new and what are you happy to have second hand??

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kate! I'm so impressed with your blog!
    It's been really nice just getting to know how things are and where you're at - glad you to see you're doing so well and are happy : )
    All the best,
    Connie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Your the second person today thats said such nice things!

    I'm still in the early stages and I have a whole lot more to learn yet but I'm getting there. Its very fun!

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails