Monday, August 31, 2009

3 more sleeps...

Yep that's right were down to 3 more sleeps, I have an appointment with the hospital on Friday in case I'm still here, (which I think I will be) to book in to be induced. Once I have that date I think it will feel more real.
In the mean time were all sick, very yucky sick. I have almost no voice left and keep falling asleep, although I think that might have more to do with the fact I'm going to pop any day now! Michael had a sick day yesterday because he feels like hell and is having a second sick day today, this is a very odd occurrence he never has sick days when he is sick, only when I am sick! Anyway hopefully we will all be over it by next week and we can go to hospital and have our baby!
I keep talking about how much weight Michael has lost so I thought today we should take some updated pictures. So here is my man before he lost the weight and after. I can see it he doesnt think its that noticable! Thats 15kgs for you though!
Thats it for me today, I'm going to watch kids cartoons with my sick boys, and hopefully we'll all have a sleep and wake up feeling better! Yeah right!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo go Michael!!!
    Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well. All the best hun, looking forward to your text ox

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails