Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boot Shopping

Since my boot disaster I have been on the hunt for a new pair. There are a lot of ugly ugly boots out there. I have found a few I'd love to have but really I just want my old boots back in a better condition. Sigh. I'll get there.
So in the meantime check out these.
Nocona Sierra Madre Square-Toe Cowboy Boots - New Zealand Lamb (For Women)

Love these boots, sadly they are $146.53 I wont be buying them but if you want to go  Here

These are free postage but they are still $247.58. Want them? 
 
 
 
 
I haven't decided if these are cool or ugly? Either way I'm not buying them. Tell me what do you think of these?
 
I'll be sure to let you know when/if I find an awesome pair. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails