Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Recipe Saturday~Verdict


It doesn't look very good but it was yummo! Were going away on Tuesday night so to empty the fridge I added a few things to the original recipe, diced bacon, gravy granules, mushrooms, 1kg of pureed veg and 2 tins of Italian herb and garlic tomato's.

The end result covered in pizza cheese, my boys love stringy cheese, so why not. My picky eater James wolfed down his then ate Jack's. Gotta be happy with a result like that!

Don't forget to share what you've been making this week with the beautiful Rhi, but be careful you may want to bake the night away!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks my dear! Oh, and anything with cheese on top is a winner with me :P

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails