Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Polly Dolly

Maxi
Well its only been about 6 weeks since I've managed to play along with Dani but I finally got here!

So this weeks theme is the maxi dress. I do already own a couple of maxi dresses but I'm defiantly buying at least one more this season. I love how casual or dressed up you can make them. I choose casual, this would be the sort of outfit I'd wear shopping or taking Jack to school and having a coffee/play date.
Cute sandals, a big bag (I'm so over carrying a nappy bag), tinted sunscreen, a bright lip gloss, big sunnies and some very cool very fake diamond earrings, a square bangle and of course a spritz of perfume and I'm ready to go for the day!

Head over to Danielle's to play along or check out some other maxi outfits.

1 comment:

  1. When I was pregnant maxi dresses were all I wore..love the outfit!

    I have linked you on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails