Monday, September 6, 2010

Fathers Day...

Fathers day, attempt 1.

Can you tell its raining? No wonder the little boys wouldn't look at me! For fathers day all Michael wanted to do was go for a pub lunch and a quick look at our local dam water levels, I know how exciting is that? I sometimes feel like I'm married to a grandpa.



Fathers day, attempt 2.

I don't know where James got the cheesy grin from but he looks like he's about to break his teeth.


Fathers day, attempt 3

Love Jack's face, he has a camera smile usually but I like the natural face way more than the cheesy face, just need to teach James.

My big boy and my baby. No doubt where Charlie got his looks from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails