Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a new day and I'm feeling...good

394597_207527066001883_162594613828462_440599_972403165_n_large

2011 what a year you were. I can quite happily say you are gone. Although there were a lot of ups there were some crazy downs like how 2010 ended and how we spent New Years Day
Then there was how we spent Easter Sunday, and the life changing news we found out a few days later
Then we spent a few weeks in limbo until we found out what was going on.
I could keep going, no wonder I'm so grey this year, far out what a year! 
So this year I am looking forward to a boring quiet event-less kind of year. 
So my list for this year is much different to last years. 12 months can sure change a person. 

1. Get through every day with four kids without ripping all my hair out and/or killing someone.
2. Find time in the week for me. 
3. Go to the beauticians/hairdressers more regularly.
4. Take the boys to their first football game. 
5. Go for walks with my two smallest people.
6. Visit some family off both sides.
7.  Spend Christmas with those that we love, somewhere pretty.
8. Laugh more.
9. Stop and take time to play silly buggers with my boys
10. Go on dates with my hubby.
11. Say yes to things without worrying or stressing.
12. Stop second guessing myself, and just do it.
13. Go away for a kick ass family holiday.

Ok so I didn't make it to 20 but you know what I don't really care, 2012 is going to be a good year and I'm not stressed.

Whats on your list? 


3 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad to see the back of 2011. Best wishes to you for a wonderful 2012!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so much on your list. I think I'll just repeat your no. 1 over and over lol
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An all kinds of wonderful list. I cannot wait to meet #4 and get started on launching your new look. I've been collecting ideas etc. YAY.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails