Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog re-naming done!



 Tumblr_lt1hya4fd81qzpd8eo1_500_large

So if you don't know what I'm talking about, you obviously don't read my blog. So here it is in a nutshell. Started my blog in 2009 when I was preggas with Charlie, we decided no more babies, I called my blog Kate and Michael + 3 after Jon and Kate + 8. Now 2 years later and a little whoopsie daisies there is another boy growing in my belly and it's time to change the name of my blog and add to my tattoo.
 So here we are, last week I ran a competition, throw your best blog names at me. And there was some seriously awesome names on the list but you know what, as amazing they all were, none of them felt right. I really have issues with names, probably why with only 8 weeks to go this boy has no short list of names, not even close to it. 
But I did spend hours scouring the internet for ideas and racking my brain for a new name. Michael suggested something to me in passing and it just stuck (bugger him!) So obviously I'm not giving him the prize so instead everyone who commented and suggested names is getting a little prize. Isn't that fun??!! 
So I'll be emailing you all that left comments to get your addresses and in the next few weeks you'll be receiving a little Kate and Michael + 3 love! 
That's what I call a good result for a giveaway! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails