Thursday, December 16, 2010

I can't believe it


It was three years ago and I still can't believe it.

 The day we moved into our new house, and there were people everywhere and someone left a permanent marker in reach of the 2 year old, and then the 2 year old was let outside.

Look at him, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!

You would have undoubtedly read about my overly clean, extremely stick to the rules, never been in trouble kid (his teacher told me he didn't get in trouble once all year, nerd). Well when he was two he hit the terrible stage, it only really lasted one day but he made a good day of it.
These are pictures of our white commodore that we'd had for only 12 months that my darling sweet Jack decided to make his with permanent marker.  

Front door still drawn on, back door after Michael scrubbed metho-ed for over an hour.


Not a single panel was left un drawn on not even the fuel cap!

I completely forgot about this until today when I was looking for something else. I showed Jack these pictures and he didn't believe me that he did it, if I wasn't there I don't think I would have believed it either!
So to all the mummas with toddlers who feel like they are stuck in the terrible two's, it does get better. Eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny! The first week we moved back into our house after renovating our little girl ( who is now 6) got a pen and drew over 4 walls. We were horrified! The pen is still there after we have tried to remove it. Now we simply don't give a hoot as her little brother has added to her "art" collection and drawn on nearly every wall in the house.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails