Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Holiday Activities Part 1

James gave up using his hands, such class!

I'm channelling Belinda Graham with this one. I was watching old episodes of Jon and Kate + 8 the other day and she made the little kids edible play dough. I knew I wanted to do it straight away, so I did. It worked out pretty good, next time I'll refrigerate it before letting the kids have it. Thanks to the ridiculously hot and humid weather it sort of melted as they were playing it with it. Definatly not for clean freak kids like Jack, he wanted to wash his hands as soon as he touched it.

Jack made a ham and cheese sandwich and wanted me to take a photo of it


So if your interested here's the recipe:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup honey
1 cup powdered milk
I added about half a cup of flour to make it easier to mould.
I had my two big boy and one extra little girl and this was more than enough to play with and eat.


My big boy with his serious face



No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails