Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Home again home again

Yay!
So nice to cach up with family and friends, but so nice to be sleeping in my own bed and having more than 5 sets of clothes to wear! Oh and its pretty nice to be back with my hubby as well, trying to wrangle 3 kids by myself was pretty tricky, lucky I did have a lot of help.
My 'little man' is very cranky today so just a quick post and a few pics, I'll try to post about my trip tomorrow


My beautiful little boys, James in a good mood.


Nanny (or Nanny pants as the kids and I were calling her : ) and the boys


How cute is this photo, I saw them and I just had to snap them! Sitting on Nannys front verandah


Baby Benji and Charlie, Ben is at 3 months the size Charlie was when he was born! Charlie is 2kgs heavier than him and a month younger! Michael and I definatly breed them big!
I'm peeved I didnt get a pic of Suez and Ben or of me and Ben, but we were a bit busy when ever we saw each other there was always one baby sleep or one baby ready for a feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails