Friday, October 16, 2009

Where has the time gone??!

I just realised I haven't posted for forever, the days seem to have gotten shorter now we have 3 boys under 5 in the house. I can't believe my little man is 5 weeks old already and is already wearing 00 clothes, I wish he would slow down!
Well I'll start with last weekend, Thursday morning I had the beginnings of a sore throat and a headache, by Thursday afternoon I had a terrible headache that had me paralysed on the lounge and I could almost not swallow my throat was so sore, after some good panadol I thought I was just getting a nasty cold or the flu and I tried to forget about it, the headache wasn't as bad on Friday but I kept up the panadol rapid every 4 hours , my Daddy and his lovely wife Robin came for the weekend and thank heavens they did!
Friday night after more panadol and my headache not getting any better I was in so much pain I went to hospital to get something for it, the nurse decided to keep me in and fill me with fluids. By 7am my boobs felt like they were about to explode so Michael brought Charlie in so I could feed him, the doctor asked me what my thoughts were on expressing for a while, turns out what I thought was just a nasty headache and a sore throat was actually tonsillitis and a double ear infection! Grr!
Michael had to work all weekend so thank heavens Dad and Robin were here to look after us, the kids were so spoilt and they loved it! Jack hasn't stopped telling me all week what he and Grandad did. So sweet!
Awwww, I love the look on Charlie's face in this pic, I know James would have been talking to him and smiling, he loves his little brother, insists that when Charlie is asleep during the day we should wake him because the suns up that means its time to be awake according to him!

My big boys watching TV in manland, yep they are on the table, all the things you can get away with when mums not looking ; )

Proud Grandad and the lovely Robin with my very tall little man, he gets it from Grandad me thinks!

I felt like hell all weekend I didn't realise I looked like hell as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails