Friday, October 30, 2009

So pretty

Well its official the 25yr old Kate is the same as the 19yr old Kate. I still love love love shoes! I started googling some fashion stuff this morning to blog about and I kept getting caught up in the shoe section!
How beautiful are these shoes?! I have no idea where I would wear them or what I would wear them with but who cares they are divine!
I also couldn't go past this adorable Jimmy Choo bag. As if I would ever spend $500+ on a handbag that will end up with nappies and snacks in it. It actually looks like it might have pockets on the side for putting kids drink bottles :o) I'm sure that's not what its for, but its nice to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails