Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pooh, not of the bear variety


William has bowel issues. It's making him a seriously cranky boy and as my friend from The Crap Housewives Association told me 'nothing makes you more pooh obsessed than a constipated child' She's so right. It's the first thing I talk to people about lately and I've asked everyone I know for advice.
So now I'm blogging about it, which obviously just makes it worse right?
Well he's taking drops, drinking prune juice and isn't eating anything that doesn't have a high fiber content so I expect some movement soon then my hopefully he won't have a sore belly anymore and he'll cheer up a bit. A cranky almost 7 month old baby isn't fun or anyone let me tell you!
Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails