Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bling!ll


I had big plans for mothers day this year. I was of course at home with the tribe by myself so it involved washing which isn't really in the spirit of mothers day but hey.
I decided to get myself something I wanted so I ordered a personalised necklace with the boys names and birth dates, now I know it's been a while since mothers day (well a long while) but after a long wait my Lovestamp necklace arrived and I love it! I keep forgetting to take a photo of it, but here it is! It's not quite long enough for me so I'll have to get an extension from the jewellers and of course convince William not to tug on it every day, that will be super easy I'm sure.

Have you got any new bling lately?





4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's gorgeous, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet pea! Me too. I feel a lot of Lovestamp orders for family in my future.

      Delete
  2. I love the two linked circles. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails