Sunday, June 17, 2012

Running

On Friday my big boys had their sports carnival, neither of my boys won a ribbon but they had such a good time and really that's all that mattered. I was so busy trying to keep up with both of them thankfully Michael was with me so he could chase after Charlie and watch the kid that I wasn't watching. God knows how I'll do it in a few years when I have to keep an eye on all three of them. 

I won't bore the hell out of you all with a million pictures but these are some of my favourites.

He cracks me up this kid. 



Go!


Two hours following around your mum and dad, cheering on your big brothers is hard work. Must have a sit down on someone else's chair. 




2 comments:

  1. Lol, love that he is just sitting in the middle of the field. Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell he's our wanderer? No separation anxiety with this kid. Stole the chair off a teacher and he was done. Funny boy.

      Delete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails