Tuesday, June 12, 2012

5 Months

How did we get to 5 months already? 
This boy really is keeping me on my toes. Were still in no routine and he is defiantly running the show, I know the other three were in a fairly normal routine by 4 months but they were all having formula at every feed where Will is still only a bedtime formula baby. Will is also our only dummy loving baby so it's a whole new ball game. We haven't started solids yet but he has a taste of banana and spat most of it out. Soon enough he'll be eating us out of house and home and spraying everything in food. I'm happy to just pop a boob in is mouth just a little longer. 
I thought Charlie was stubborn but I think William is in a league of his own! 




Love the giggles that come out of this little face.






I love this picture, trying to catch the sunlight. Life looks so cool through the eyes of a 5 month old. 

See his 4 month photos here

4 comments:

  1. Aw, happy five months WilL! He looks so beautiful and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was LITERALLY just over at Talia's blog saying how did THAT happen? 5 months. Wow guys. Time flies. He's so gorgeous. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time flies. Crazy stuff!
      P.S. I love your comment bombing : )

      Delete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails