Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Place and Yours

Polka Dot / Stripe Tea...
Every Monday (Ok Tuesday this week ; )I'll post a new theme for you to rack your brain with, take some photos then blog about it, when your done come back and add your link down the bottom so we can all have a sticky beak. Sounds good right?

I really enjoyed playing along with this theme when Dani still had MPAY, so I'm pulling it out again. 

I am in the market for more tea towels, and I have my eye on these, they are seriously fun.

So show me your tea towels!




3 comments:

  1. No way am I showing you my manky tea towels when you have those glossy, shiny wannabe tea towels up there. Haha. Cute set though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Majorly cute yes? Would you feel better if I took pic of my manky tea towels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those. I have a think for those rainbow coloured ones, but sadly mine are manky, some with holes in them from catching fire :) I rawly use them on dishes though, lol. I taketheair dry approach with dishes and tea towels are my oven mitts, hot mats... Wait, I'm writing a blog post here, you can see the rest when I do my late mpay.

    ReplyDelete

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails