Wednesday, August 3, 2011

31 Photo's in 31 Days~Day 3


This is my paper mache balloon on the clothesline. 
I had great plans to take photos of James paper mache-ing his balloon but I got far to rapt up in it and ended up doing my own instead. By the weekend they will be paper mache pigs. It was seriously fun doing it and although James doesn't have a great attention span he enjoyed it once I told him he's meant to get covered in the sloop flour, water glue. I am striving to get him as ready for big school next year as is humanly possible. Showing him how to paper mache is defiantly up there on my to do list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like it? you love it? you dig it? Leave me a comment! You have something nasty to say? Take it elsewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails